All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Pink Wednesdays Week 3



I've been all over pinks and corals recently so it occurred to me that I should start doing Pink Wednesdays again.  I've only done a couple in the past but since I now have the time to paint my nails more often then I might as well take advantage while I can.  So here is my third Pink Wednesday post.


This weeks pink is a lovely bright blue based pink with a subtle pinky purple shimmer.  It's a full on feminine, girly shade which I think is perfect for the summer.  I got this as part of a giant set that Asda do every year for Christmas (this one would have been from 2011) and to be honest I didn't expect it to be much good.  To my surprise the formula was lovely and it was really easy to apply.  It went on smoothly and dried super fast!  I'm on day 3 and so far it still looks good with just minimal tip wear.  I can't wait to try out the rest of the set now!






Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin