All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Snapshots From Oz #1

I cannot get over the fact that I have been home in the UK for a month already!  Sometimes it almost feels like I never went away which is such a sad thought.  It has been quite hard getting used to the different lifestyle over here and I miss everything about Australia including the lovely accent that I got so used to hearing.

For the last few weeks I have been searching for a new job which is as stressful as ever with there being very few vacancies in my line of work with the full time hours I desperately want and need.  I'm finding it hard to switch off from that at times and feel kind of guilty if I'm not looking for work every waking hour.  To help me switch off I've been putting together a little personal project which involves going through photos of our journey around Australia.  If anything it reminds me of all the fantastic memories we had in the last year and some days it is just what I need to help cheer me up whilst also giving me something else to focus on away from my job search.

So here are a few random shots I've picked out of the obscene amount of photos we took that I'd like to share with you.  These are all taken using my phone so they may not be the most super awesome quality.  I'm also not an excellent photographer so these really are just snapshots!  Anyway, I hope you enjoy  :)












pelicans in Port Macquarie | the beach at Port Germein | my future house :P | missing my pool
an afternoon stroll at Surfers Paradise | perfect sunbathing conditions at Byron Bay
best winter ever! | my pretty purple tree | yummy oven baked basa


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin