All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Monday 24 June 2013

New Cid i-pout Pink Bliss Light Up Lipstick



   

Last week I wrote about the i-gloss by New CID and today I have another product from them, the i-pout Light Up Lipstick.  This is the same concept but in the form of a lipstick.  It has a mirror on the side of the product and two led lights inside.  The difference with this product is that there is a button on the base of the lipstick which turns the light on and off, which I much prefer as you don't always need the light when using this.  I have tried this in the dark just for the sake of testing it and it does actually work quite well giving just enough light to enable easy application.

The lipstick itself is a beautiful shade which I would describe as a kind of dusky antique rose pink.  I really like it and I think it's a perfect shade for those times when you want noticeable colour but nothing too dramatic.  It's rather ladylike and makes me feel a bit grown up!
The New CID website describes this as a creamy long lasting lipstick which is enriched with vitamin E.  It certainly is creamy but I find this does dry my lips out after a few hours wear.  The longest I've worn this for is about 6 or 7 hours and it did last well for that time but I did need to top it up halfway through the day.

Overall I love this lipstick, the colour is so beautiful and the quality is pretty good.  These are £16 from the New CID website, which may sound a bit pricey, but you do get the mirror and the lights so if you need something that you can apply anywhere then it probably is worth the price tag.


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin