All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Thursday 20 June 2013

NOTD: Strictly Come Dancing Lambada






I'm totally loving coral pinks right now and it's so unlike me.  I usually hate anything that is coral in colour but at the moment it is reminding me of my Australian summer.  It looks amazing against my tan and is bright, feminine and cheerful.  Perfect for when the weather here isn't quite what I would like it to be.  I can see this colour gracing my nails often through the coming months.

Lambada is part of a Strictly Come Dancing gift set that I picked up from the Boots Christmas range a couple of years ago.  I didn't expect much from the formula to be honest... I always expect sets like these to be a bit on the cheap side and a bit rubbish to apply, however to my great pleasure it's not been the case with any of them so far!  The photos show 2 coats but this one did apply slightly streaky so I should probably have gone for a third coat.

What's your favourite summer polish colour?



Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin