All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Monday 17 June 2013

NOTD: Nails Inc Hans Road

 



After a couple of muted colours gracing my nails I felt like a burst of colour would do me good.  I wanted something bright that would look amazing with my tan so I pulled out this Nails Inc polish called Hans Road.  I've had this in my stash for about a year and a half and haven't got round to wearing it yet.  It's quite an interesting polish to look at.  A pearlised reddish orange with a hint of pink.  The pictures make it look a bit more orange than it is is real life.  On the nail it's rather bright with an almost neon glow to it.  It's the perfect colour for summer. Each time I look at my nails I start daydreaming about beaches or cocktails by the pool...

The formula of Nails Inc polishes can sometimes be hit and miss but this one is an absolute dream to apply.  It goes on evenly and dries in a reasonable amount of time.  It's a bit on the sheer side but 3 coats gave me full coverage.

What's your favourite colour to wear for the summer?


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin