All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Sunday 28 April 2013

Review: Simple Revitalising Eye Roll-On



I suffer quite a bit from tired eyes and dark circles so sometimes I feel like I need to use something on this area of my face to perk it up a bit.  Over a year ago I picked up this Revitalising Eye Roll On by Simple and I love it.  I generally just use this in the morning to help wake up the skin around my eyes.






It contains one 'vital vitamin', pro-vitamin B5, and 3 nutrients to nourish the skin and reduce puffiness.  There is no perfume in this but it does have a very slight scent to it from the ingredients.  It's very subtle but I think it's quite pleasant and natural scent.

What I love most about this is the roller ball applicator which makes application really easy.  Another plus is that it is made from metal which helps to cool and revitalise the skin.  To apply I usually just run the applicator ball over the area underneath my eyes and leave the product to absorb into the skin.  You can pat gently over the area if you want to speed that up but I like to leave it wet as it feels very refreshing.

Overall I love how fresh this makes my eyes feel.  It won't help to reduce the appearance of dark circles but it is great to use in the mornings if for a bit of an extra boost.  This costs £4.99 for 15ml at Boots.  Although I do like this I'm not sure I'd pay the full price for this.  I bought this as part of a 3 for 2 deal at Boots and would probably only consider it buying it again in another one of those offers.

Do you use Simple products?  What products do you use to help refresh tired eyes?


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin