All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Sunday 17 February 2013

Natures Organics Wild Berry Shampoo & Conditioner

My hair is probably the one thing about me that I hate.  Always have and always will.  It's naturally curly, dry, frizzy and fine and I've always struggled to make it look half decent.  I can't ever remember a time growing up when I didn't wish my hair was pretty and straight like all of my friends.  Instead I had a little mess of fuzzy ringlets.  Growing up I had so many people telling me they would love to have natural curls like mine and I would be thinking the same about their lovely poker straight hair.


I generally don't stick to one shampoo or conditioner for too long.  I know I'm not the only one when I say I love the "new shampoo" feel to my hair when I try a new brand!  Being thousands of miles from home for the last 9 months and exposed to loads of new brands I've taken the opportunity to try out some new shampoos and conditioners and will be reviewing them over the next few weeks.  

I picked up this duo by Natures Organics to try out.  These are for fine hair and say they will make limp hair look shinier and healthier.  The first thing I'm going to say about these are that they smell absolutely gorgeous and I love how the fruity scent lingers on my hair after washing and drying.  If, like myself, you love super fruity scents that don't smell completely fake then this will be perfect for you!  I'm not sure about adding body but it certainly left my hair feeling soft and I did think it looked a little shinier too.

The shampoo lathers nicely and is easy to work through the hair.  I particularly liked the conditioner.  The texture was nice and creamy and I was able to work it quickly and easily through my hair removing any tangles.  It's just the right consistency for me, not too heavy so that it weighs down my hair but provides enough moisture to leave my hair lovely and soft.

I've used these several times now to make sure it wasn't just that "new shampoo" feel and I'm glad to say that it's still giving good results.  I really like these and would definitely by them again.

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin