All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Thursday 21 February 2013

Mark Hill Straight-A-Holic: Give It To Me Straight Extreme Styling Spray




I straighten my hair a lot.  When I say a lot I mean 9 times out of 10 the first thing I do once my hair is dried after washing it is to grab my straighteners, so it's really important that I use heat protection. I've used so many different heat protection sprays over the years and really there's not usually much difference between them.  I just love the packaging of Mark Hill products.  The bright colours and funky patterns always make me pick them up to look at them, I just can't help myself and it's probably why I bought this in the first place.  I like the Mark Hill Straight-a-holic Give It To Me Straight Extreme Styling Spray and as far as I can tell it does a great job protecting my hair.  It does feel a bit sticky at first but after running straighteners through my hair that ticky-tacky feeling disappears so I don't mind it at all.  My hair always has a nice sheen to it after using this spray which puts it amongst my favourite heat protecting products that I have tried so far.

You can pick this up from Boots for £5.99, which is a decent price as it will last ages.  They usually have some sort of deal going on the professional haircare ranges, such as 3 for 2, which makes it even better value if you are picking up other products anyway.

Do you use protecting products when heat styling your hair?  Which brands do you use?


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin