All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Burberry Lip Mist Copper No. 202

I love everything about this lipstick!  Being relatively new to the world of lipstick I found this incredibly easy to work with.  The glossy sheer finish is perfect for days when you don't want full on colour on your lips and feels super moisturising.  It compliments any skin tone, I've worn this with my normal pale skin colour and also with my lovely Australian tan and it looks great against both.


The packaging is absolutely stunning!  The lipstick case is a very sexy pewter colour with Burberry's trademark plaid design on the lid.  This design also features on the lipstick itself which I think is a very nice touch.  This is all wrapped up in a beige coloured linen effect card box.  It's so luxurious and it makes me feel super glam just having it in my make up bag.



Excuse me for looking a bit icky here, I took this whilst I was recovering from a cold  :(


Burberry Lip Mist costs £22.50.  I'm dying to try some of the 12 other colours as well as their matte velvet lipsticks.

Have you tried and Burberry beauty products?


1 comment

Follow on Bloglovin