All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Monday 31 December 2012

12 Awesome Memories From 2012

It's new years eve and I'm somewhat sad to say goodbye to this year.  I've experienced so many amazing things so for my last post of this year I wanted to share some of my favourite memories.  It was really hard to choose just 12 and most of them are related to my travels in Australia.  Here they are in no particular order:

Celebrated my 27th birthday in style at the Ramada Plaza in Southport
 
Met my amazing boyfriend  <3

Enjoyed a fabulous day at the Lush spa in Leeds for my best friends hen-do

Fell in love with Hong Kong

My gorgeous nephew was born

Bought a car in Australia

Visited Ayers Rock

Stroked wallabies and kangaroos (and wombats, koalas and elephants!)

Camped in the outback

Sat on a giant bench in Broken Hill

Moved to the Gold Coast

Saw many beautiful sunsets

Awww, what an amazing year  :)

I hope you have had a fantastic year too whatever you have done.  Here's to an even better 2013!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin