All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Friday 4 January 2013

A Million Kisses Lip Tint

I've had this lip tint by Lush for just about a year and up until recently I haven't really used it a lot.  I bought this last year during a birthday spending spree when I had the pleasure of making my first visit to a Lush store (If you want to see what else I bought check out this post).  I still can't believe it took me so long to get my butt in there because I really love their products and I now have several favourites that I enjoy using on a regular basis.



The colour of this is so close to my perfect red, it's absolutely stunning and makes me think of Snow White whenever I see it.  As I keep saying, I'm not a massive lipstick wearer so I'm always a little bit hesitant to put this on as it's so bright.  Once it's on I just fall in love with the colour all over again, such a deep sexy red with a lovely pinkish hue to it.  It's very pigmented and has fabulous staying power, I've had it on for a good 6 or 7 hours and it still looks perfect, however it is so drying on my lips.  I put on a good slick of lip balm before applying this and it seems to help a little.




I wore A Million Kisses on new years eve along with:
Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer (Dewy finish)  -  £29.00
Lacura (Aldi) BB Cream (Medium Tint)  -  Bought in Australia for $5.95 not sure if it's available in the UK??
BM Beauty Eyeshadow (Platinum Tiara)  -  £7.00
Fearne Cotton for Boots Loose Eyeshadow (Silver)
Lacura (Aldi) Eyeliner (Black)  -  Again, bought in Australia... not sure how much but probably around $3-4

Have you tried A Million Kisses?

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin