All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Monday 7 January 2013

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

This product is probably old news to everyone but I love it so much I wanted to feature it on my blog anyway  ;)  I was introduced to this by my best friend and before I saw this I had never even considered exfoliating my lips.  When I made my first visit to a Lush store I knew this was the one thing that I had to get!


 
As you can see it is a very girly shade of pink, which I just love, and it smells oh so delicious and sweet.  It's supposed to taste like bubblegum but to be honest it just tastes like sugar to me, which isn't a complaint as I have such a huge sweet tooth!




It's really easy to use, just stick your finger in the pot and gently rub on your lips.



My favourite part is licking off the excess sugar afterwards  ;)


After using this I always apply plenty of lip balm and this combination seems to stop my lips from becoming dry and flaky.  Whenever I wear lipstick I always make sure I use this first so that I get perfectly smooth colour on my lips.

Bubblegum Lip Scrub costs $5.25 is available in Lush stores and on their website.

Do you use a lip scrub?  Which one do you use?

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin