All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Friday 28 December 2012

YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum

I'm just going to start out by saying I absolutely love, love, LOVE this product!  The YSL website claims it to be the product of 100 years of research and part of a collection which includes moisturisers, eye creme, cleanser and an eye serum.  

My Glossybox sample.
The full size bottle.

The packaging is beautiful even on the small sample, which I received in my Harrods Edition Glossybox, the full size even more so.  The bottle, which has a pretty purple/silver gradient effect paint job has a 'pipette' type device in the lid which dispenses just the right amount of product for one application.  I found this really handy as I'm forever cursing myself for squeezing too much product out of tubes!


 The serum applied like a dream on my skin, it just glides right on and was absorbed quickly leaving no sticky residue.  My face actually looked brighter after the first application and after a few days (I only used this once a day in the morning before moisturiser) my skin felt firmer.  My wrinkles (I have some pretty bad ones on my forehead already)  looked like they had smoothed out a little however they were still noticeable to me and had in no way disappeared.

The handy dropper in the lid for easy dispensing.

  So how does this serum work?   It contains Glycans which work to stimulate the skin to regenerate and produce new skin cells.  The following is from www.YSLbeauty.co.uk and explains the results you can expect to see:
This elixir has the highest concentration of Glycanactif™ in the range to stimulate¹ regeneration deep within the skin and boost youth- promoting functions.
Visible results²: From the 1st dose, the skin looks more uniform and luminous. In just 7 days, the skin feels transformed: smoother, firmer and more plump. After 1 month, the skin feels tighter as if lifted and wrinkles appear reduced. The skin looks visibly younger.


At £60 for 30ml it has a hefty price tag and I know most people would be hesitant to purchase this.  I find that it works amazingly well for me and it is on my list of things to save up for.  I'm sure when I purchase a full size bottle I will temporarily freak out for a moment whilst handing over my hard earned cash but I do think it's worth it.  If you're curious about this I would certainly recommend heading to a YSL counter to get a sample of this so you can try it yourself before investing in the full size product.


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin