All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hey dolls!  For those of you who celebrate it I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas.  I hope you all had a wonderful day!




This year our Christmas was very different as my boyfriend and I were not able to spend it with our families.  On Christmas Eve we finished work and joined the mad dash in the supermarkets to get food for the festive period.  Lasagne and wine for dinner was followed by a walk to the beach where we sat listening to the rolling waves and chatting away.  We got home at around 2am and poured out some more wine.

One of the few decorations at Broadbeach

Delicious Chilean Merlot  <3

For Christmas day we originally planned to make a picnic and spend the day at the beach followed by a couple of movies and stuffing our faces with yummy food, but at the last minute we were invited to have Christmas lunch with our boss and his family.
It was quite strange to spend the day with someone else's family but our hosts from New Zealand made us feel very welcome and put on a great spread of seafood, cold meats and various different salads.  Dessert was a delicious pavlova, trifle, cakes and fresh fruits.
We were lucky to have a really beautiful day with not a cloud in sight and the temperature reaching 30 degrees celsius.

Kiwi style Christmas lunch

On my face I opted for gold on my eyes using 2 shades of loose eye shadow from the Fearne Cotton collection and Myface Blingtone eyeshadow in Spicey .  My eyeliner is by Lacura (Aldi) and the mascara I used is by Nouveau Lashes.  On my lips I wore A Million Kisses lip tint by Lush.


I chose my favourite AX Paris leopard print dress, black belt from Peacocks and a pair of black feather earrings from George at Asda.  On my feet I wore a pair of black sandals from New Look.



I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin