All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Saturday 22 December 2012

12 Perfect Party Dresses Under £55!

Wowee, it's nearly christmas!  One of the best things about this time of year is choosing the perfect dress for Christmas parties and, of course,  New Years Eve.
Ax Paris always have a massive range of dresses in many different styles, there's literally something for everyone and every occasion.  I have a few of their dresses and I'm always amazed with the fantastic quality at purse friendly prices (which is extra good for me as I always seem to end up buying more than one outfit for special occasions!).

Unfortunately I'm not likely to be going to any parties this festive season but that doesn't stop me from looking at all of the glittery outfits on offer.  I've picked out 12 of my favourite dresses from the Ax Paris website.  


  1. PVC Peplum Dress  -  £25.00
  2. Halter-neck Embellished Maxi Dress  -  £45.00
  3. Lace Kick Out Dress  -  £40.00
  4. Sequin Kick Out Dress  -  £55.00
  5. Flow Chiffon Jewel Embellished Dress  -  £35.00
  6. Print Bottom Peplum Dress  -  £25.00
  7. Strapless Drop Back Jewel Dress  -  £29.99
  8. Strapless Sequin Thigh Split Maxi Dress  -  £50.00
  9. Animal Cap Sleeve Fitted Dress  -  £25.99
  10. Chiffon Jewel Maxi Dress  -  £55.00
  11. Flock Skater Dress  -  £22.00
  12. Asymmetric Embellished Drop Back Dress  -  £18.99


They offer free delivery in the UK for orders over £45 which is great if you're still looking for NYE.

3 comments

  1. My favorite is number 3!! Of course, I should not buy it 'cause I am trying really hard to stop buying black, but at the end of the day, isn't black just the classiest of all colors? Thanks for sharing. Number 3 will be my Christmas present to myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, you just can't beat a classy lbd! #3 was the first dress I picked out for this feature. It's absolutely stunning :)

      Delete
  2. so beautiful dresses collection, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin