All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Friday 7 September 2012

My Hand Care Routine

Today I'd like to share with you my routine for keeping my hands and nails in shape.  It's quite a simple regime and when I'm not being lazy and manage to keep it up everyday I get great results.

There are 3 main products that I like to use:





I received this Nails Inc Vitamin E Oil Pen as part of a free gift last year when I ordered some polishes from their website.  I absolutely love this!  It's in a very handy pen format which makes it super easy to use and carry around with you.  It has a nice sleek design too so it will look fab in your handbag.  Simply twist the end to release the oil into the brush tip and paint over your cuticles.  One click is plenty to do all 10 of your fingertips so this should last a long time!  I tend to brush over each of my cuticles and then go back and brush over my nail plates with the excess oil.  My nails always look so much healthier after I've used this on them.



When it comes to hand cream I'm not overly picky.  I'm happy as long as it absorbs well into my skin and doesn't leave my hands all greasy.  I generally chop and change between hand creams all the time but at the moment I've been using this Boots Essentials Hand & Nail Cream.  There's no fancy faffage with this.  It does what it should and I like that!  It has a nice light texture so it absorbs into my skin really well so it's great for daily use when my hands need a little moisture boost.




Lemony Flutter is a great multi-tasker and it smells amazing!  I love citrus fruit scents and this smells deliciously lemony (as the name does suggest!)  Although this is called a cuticle butter I use this more as a general hand moisturiser mostly applying it at night before hitting the sack.  It works wonders on any dry skin and I've also used this on my feet to help get rid of nasty dry patches.  A little of this goes a long way so it's another one of those products that will last for ages.




What kind of products do you use on your hands?  Do you manage to keep up with your routine daily or do you sometimes get a bit lazy like me?

Jen
xoxo

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin