All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Thursday 16 August 2012

Beach Glam Nails

It's been a long time since I was able to post and I've been missing it quite a bit.  On the other hand I've had the most fabulous time travelling around Australia for the last few months!  We've experienced so much already and we still have another 9 months left here.  There is so much to share with you but I will save that for future posting.


When I was packing to come here I was very conscious of the baggage allowance for our cases.  How do you squeeze 12 months into 20 kilos?  It was so hard deciding what to bring and trying to predict what I might need most over the next year.  Needless to say clothing and shoes were the first priorities followed by my everyday skincare products and cosmetics.  Left until last a handful of polishes to satisfy my finger tips until I could afford to buy some new Aussie brands.

I've got to admit I haven't worn a lot of nail polish since we arrived but yesterday we went to the beach and I decided I needed a bit of glam.  I applied a set of my own glitter nails in 'Serenity' (these are usually available from my store but as I wasn't able to bring any supplies to make them I've had to close my shop until we arrive back in the UK).

I absolutely love this shade at the moment.  It's a beautiful bright aqua blue and felt like the perfect choice for a trip to the beach.  The pictures still don't do these justice.  They are just so sparkly in real life!








And here are some beach shots for you.  We went to Byron Bay, about 50 minutes from where we live here in the Gold Coast.  There are loads of gorgeous beaches closer to home but the last time we were in Byron it rained for our entire stay.  A complete disappointment so we wanted to revisit it while it was sunny.  I'm pleased to say that the weather was infinitely better this time  :)






Such a beautiful place!

I've got a load of new posts lined up so don't forget to follow my blog to stay updated.


1 comment

Follow on Bloglovin