All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Saturday 8 September 2012

Figs & Rouge Natural Balms

Today I'm going to write about these little wonder balms by Figs & Rouge.  I first came across this fabulous product last year when I received a Sweet Geranium Balm in one of the beauty boxes I was subscribed to back in the UK.



The balms are 100% natural and organic and the essential oils they contain give them a wonderful fragrance.  They don't contain any petroleum which means they are absorbed by the skin rather than sitting on top of it like an oil slick.

After falling in love immediately with my Sweet Geranium balm I logged onto the Boots website straight away and ordered more.  They have a lovely selection of different 'flavours' of which I currently own 4 and can tell you that they all smell absolutely amazing!

I mostly use these as a lip balm but you can use them on any patch of skin.  I also like to apply these to the skin around my nose when I have a cold to stop it becoming dry from constant tissue use.  I always have one of these little tins with me and like to apply it a few times throughout the day to keep my lips nice and soft.



Rambling Rose

Wild Cherry & Sweet Orange

Pomegranate
Aren't the designs on each tin adorable?  You don't need to use a lot to keep your lips soft which means these little tins will last ages.  That doesn't stop me from wanting to expand my collection though... next on my list is Aloe & Mint!

You can buy Figs & Rouge Balms from Boots and Feels Unique.  The larger 17ml tins retail at around £4.99 

Have you used Figs & Rouge Balms yet?

Jen
xoxo

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin