All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Sunday 26 February 2012

Joliebox February 2012

February contents:


The new bag inside my Joliebox


Being the first Joliebox of the year I was super excited to see how it would be different, if at all, to Boudoir Prive.  The first UK Joliebox was back in December and it was a bit of a stunner, so I was looking forward to more greatness!  They have got rid of the shredded paper inside and replaced it with a lovely drawstring bag.
On first looking inside I felt a little disappointed with all of the products being fairly small, the largest being a make-up remover.


I never wear colour on my cheeks and rarely wear lipsticks but this is a very nice, versatile product.  It says on the card that accompanies the products that this will adjust to flatter your skin tone.  I've tried this on my lips and it turns a lovely rose pink.  I like this a lot, it even smells delicious, and will definitely get plenty of use out of it.  It's a shame it's such a small sample but this is something that I would buy again. I wore this today at work and the colour lasted all day with only one light touch up half way through my shift. I'm really impressed!



This smells really pretty and absorbs into the skin quickly.  It leaves my skin feeling soft but not greasy like some hand creams.


I've heard a lot about Macadamia hair products, lots of other blogs I've read have rave reviews so I was happy to finally get to try some. This is a deep conditioning, repairing hair mask and it smells so good! Massage through lengths of hair and leave for 7 minutes before rinsing out. I liked the results, my hair was soft and my natural curls were bouncy and seemed less frizzy. Definitely something I'd use again as a treatment every once in a while when i feel my hair needs a boost. I don't think it will replace my beloved PK Elasticizer though!


I've never used a cleansing oil before so this was something new for me. Again, it smells great! Simply massage onto your face and rinse off. It easily removes all make-up. The only thing that worried me before trying this was whether it would leave a greasy residue on my face but it doesn't. My face was left feeling super soft!


This is a gentle make-up remover which, like everything else in this months box, has a nice scent to it. I've been on the look out for a decent remover that is suitable for my stupidly sensitive skin and i think this is just the thing. I had read other reviews before I tried it myself and a few people had warned against stinging around the eye area. Not good for a make-up remover! I cautiously gave it a try and found it not to be true for my skin. It felt gentle and my skin felt lovely afterwards. It's the most decent sized product in the box so it should last a while but I will be getting some more of this when it runs out.

I've got to admit, when I opened this box the first thing that popped into my head was that i was going to unsubscribe! However, now I've tried everything and discovered there isn't actually anything I completely dislike I'm very excited for next months box to arrive! I think the main disappointment here was the small size of the samples. For a company that markets itself as a luxury sampling service and after Decembers fantastic effort I think i was expecting a little more. But i can't complain about the actual products. They are good quality and all gave great results. 

Jen
xoxo

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin