All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Wednesday 22 February 2012

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink - Week 1

I decided to do this to brighten up my blog a little. I love pink and have lots of various different shades so I thought it would be fun to see how many weeks I could do this for!
For my first week I decided to go full on neon pink with Purple Crush by Orly. Although there is purple in the title I wouldn't consider this to be a purple at all. It's a hot, hot pink with a blue base. I'd say its maybe between cerise and fuchsia.


(Apologies for the naff little photo.  I couldn't get the right light at home so I ended up taking one on the way to work on my phone!  ^_^)

Jen
xoxo

2 comments

  1. Beautiful pink! I love it over the denim & zippers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^
      I love this shot I just wish I'd had my proper camera with me to capture it more clearly.

      Delete

Follow on Bloglovin