All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Tuesday 7 February 2012

GlossyBox Valentines Special

My January special edition Valentines box contained:





Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in Midnight Blue
If you haven't seen one of these liners before well they do look a bit odd.  The bottom end of the liner has a long metal point on it so that when you sharpen it you will always have a handle to hold on to, even when you get right to the end of the pencil.  It's a really good idea even if it isn't a very good size for my make up bag.  I received midnight blue which is a nice alternative to black.

Clarins Extra Firming Night Cream

Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream
You can't go wrong with Clarins in my mind.  These are nice samples of the extra firming day and night creams and are suitable for all skin types.


FAB Body Moisturizer
I don't really have much to say about this one.  It's a pretty basic moisturiser and does the job but I like my body lotions to be nicely scented and this one isn't.


Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer Dewy Finish
I think this is my favourite product out of the lot.  It looked much too dark for my skin at first but it blended in really well with my skin tone so don't be afraid to give this a try.  My skin was left looking evenly toned and radiant.  This is certainly going to be added to my shopping list.



I think after the superb Christmas edition it was always going to be hard to go one better.  I don't think this was a bad box, I liked 4 out of 5 of the products and the little sweet was a nice extra too.
What did you think of the January box?

Jen
xoxo

1 comment

  1. Forgot to add the sweet tasted like strawberry milkshake! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin