All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Monday 6 February 2012

Carmine - January

January's Carmine box contents:





Korres Wild Rose 24 Hour Moisturising & Brightening Cream
I've tried this moisturising cream before as I received it in one of my other beauty boxes from a rival company.  At first I felt a bit let down until I remembered it was a product that I'd actually enjoyed using.  It contains vitamin c and claims to keep skin hydrated for 24 hours and repair fine lines.  It's a nice moisturiser to use.  Smells ok, absorbs well and does leave my skin feeling very nice.  I do have some fine lines on my forehead but to be quite honest I don't really pay much attention to how creams affect them!  My main concern is whether it hydrates my skin and if it leaves it feeling soft.  Happily this cream does both.


Eldora False Eyelashes style B158
I'm not hugely into false lashes I have always found them difficult to apply and I just don't have the patience to keep trying.  These are really pretty, feminine, feathery lashes and I will give them a try at some point just to see how they look.  They are reusable and come in many different styles, over 200 according to the Carmine website.


Balance Me Radiance Face Oil
I wasn't really sure about trying this at first.  The idea of putting oil on my face wasn't one I liked to be truthful but I went ahead and tried it anyway.  I was worried that I would be left with a layer of oil sitting on my skin but this actually absorbs really well and leaves my face satin soft and radiant.  It is 100% natural and the Balance Me website states that this will actually help congested skin so don't be worried about trying this.  I like this a lot and I think I will likely buy the full size product once I finish my sample.


Westlab Himalayan Pink Salt
I can't comment much on this product as I don't often take baths preferring to shower instead.  It sounds promising from the information on the website (click link above) for anyone wanting to detox.  I haven't opened this, as I don't know whether to keep this and try it as a scrub or offer it to one of my bath loving friends, so I have no idea what it smells like.


Eyeko Fat Eye Stick
I like this a lot even though I haven't had chance to play with it much.  I really like the colour I received. I seem to be going through a brown/gold/neutral phase at the moment so this is just perfect.  It can be used as a liner or smudged onto the eyelid for a smoky look.  I don't usually buy products like this as the creamy formula doesn't last too well on me so it will be interesting to see how it lasts over the course of a day.

Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Old Gold

I don't think this box was as strong as previous months in my opinion, although there are some great products in here that I will enjoy using.  Do you subscribe to Carmine?  What did you think of this box compared to others?

Jen
xoxo

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin