All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Saturday 11 February 2012

Butter London Artful Dodger

I picked up two gorgeous Butter London polishes on a recent shopping trip to Manchester.  I've been lusting after many of their polishes so I was really excited to finally see them for the first time in a store.  It was purely by accident that I saw these whilst browsing the beauty clearance section in Debenhams.  In the flesh the colours are stunning, more so than any picture I had seen on the net.  It was hard to choose but I picked out Thames, which I will review at a later time, and Artful Dodger.

Thames and Artful Dodger (right)



The rectangular cap pulls off to reveal a smaller circular cap.
This is a beautiful teal coloured polish with a cream finish.  I'm completely obsessed with teal at the moment and can't get enough of them. This one applies so easily and smoothly.  The formula is well pigmented and 2 coats was enough for full, opaque coverage.  It dries fairly quickly and with a glossy smooth finish.  I didn't have a top coat on when I took the pictures as I was short of time.





It's not far from 'Tiffany blue' which I keep reading is going to be a hot colour for spring.  I love this shade and  it was such a pleasure to apply I will definitely be wearing this often through spring and summer!

Butter London polishes retail at £12 and can be bought from www.butterlondon.com and at some Debenhams stores.


I've also been looking at the new Spring/Summer 2012 collection.


I love the look of Disco Biscuit and what a fantastic name!  Slapper also stands out to me too, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on these, or should I say getting these on my hands!!  ^_^

Have you tried any Butter London polishes?  What colours can you recommend for me to try next?

Jen
xoxo


2 comments

  1. Wow the colour looks amazing! Can't wait to see Thames :) I'm on the look out for the perfect blue magnetic nail polish now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This colour makes me think of your wedding! :)
      I have a lovely blue magnetic polish by Nails Inc that i'll be posting about soon. Check out Boots, 17 do a blue one and Superdrug do one too.

      Delete

Follow on Bloglovin