All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Feel Unique February Beauty Box

I absolutely loved this box. Out of the three I've received from them since December this has been my favourite but sadly it's also the last!  :(
A few days after this box arrived I received an email from Feel Unique to inform me that they were stopping the Beauty Box service.  I'm feeling very sad about this as I only discovered it a few months ago and I've found it to be one of the better services.  It's been consistently good and I haven't had any issues with the service at all.
However, on the bright side they also hinted at having something bigger and better in the works.  So I'll be keeping my ears open for any future news!


February contents:



A nice product with a pearly shimmery look and a thick, creamy consistency.  I like the subtle botanical scent of this.  It left my face feeling renewed and looking fresh.  I didn't find it to be anything amazing though so it won't be going on my list of must-haves.

This smells great!  I was expecting it to be more on the zesty side, I can't smell much of the lime in this.  It definitely smells exotic and spicy though.  It didn't lather well enough for me to be used in the shower so I'll be keeping this as a (rather expensive) hand wash instead.  Simply due to the price it's not a product I will be re-purchasing.

As a nail polish fanatic I was really happy to see this in my box!  The colour is a very nice bright red.  Nothing unusual about it but was a nice addition to the box just before valentines day.  I'm yet to try it but I will be sure to post pictures when I do.  I love Leighton Denny colours, although for some reason I only own a handful so far.  I have a feeling I will be abusing the 10% off code adding a few more to my collection!

This is a dry oil that can be used on the hair, face and body.  It has a super nice luxurious scent to it that makes me want to apply it everywhere just so I can smell it on myself!  I applied it to my face and found that it absorbed very quickly and left my skin feeling velvety soft.  I also popped a tiny amount onto the ends of my hair after washing to help keep my dry ends soft.  A little goes a long way so this 10ml sample will last me a while.  It's something I would consider buying again in the future.


I LOVE this product!  This is the most effective hair product I've ever used.  After a very unfortunate dye incident last April I tried countless different products to rehydrate my damaged, dry hair.  This worked after the first application leaving my hair soft, shiny and in the best condition it's ever been in!  This is a pre-shampoo treatment.  Apply to wet hair and leave for up to 20 mins before rinsing and following your usual shampooing routine.  My hair feels softer, stronger and hydrated, I just can't praise this enough.  I tend to use this once or twice a week.  I'd just bought a big tub of this before my February box arrived but this sample is a great size for travelling.

Something for the guys!  As I don't have a man in my life right now I'll end up giving this to a friend who does.  I did have a quick spritz of this and it smells great!  It's deep, woody and sexy!  If I had a man I'd certainly be buying some of this for him  :)
Top notes: fig leaves
Heart: cocoa, patchouli
Base: vetiver, cedar


So that's it, the last Beauty Box from Feel Unique!  Such a shame to be saying goodbye but I'm also glad it finished on a high with this wonderful box.
What do you think of this box and are you sad to be saying farewell too?

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin