All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Saturday 16 July 2016

A NEW JOURNEY BEGINS


It's been so long since I last wrote a blog post!  You probably won't remember from my last post all those months ago that I had just begun a course to become a qualified nail technician.  It's been something I have wanted to do for many years but either couldn't find the time or the finances to get the courses done.

Well I'm pleased to say that, since July last year, I am now a qualified nail technician.  I decided to continue in part time education to enhance my skills and learn new techniques and now I am very proud to say that I am level 3 qualified.  It is, however, just the beginning of a new journey.  There are still many new things to learn and new beginnings to come.

My next challenge is starting my own business and becoming my own boss!  I started working for myself just 5 weeks ago renting space in a salon in an area near to where I grew up.  It's already been an eye opening few weeks and I've learned A LOT already, but I am enjoying the learning curve.  My biz page is right here if you are interested in taking a look --->  Coast Nails

I'm hoping to get back to blogging regularly now too sharing my journey through the nail world and of course lots of beauty and food too, but if you are into nails I predict their will be a ton of nail posts in the future!




Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

Follow on Bloglovin