All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Tuesday 21 October 2014

AUTUMN LIPS




So autumn is here and it's time to dust of those rich deep colours.  There's something pretty magical about rich berry lips teamed with dusky pink cheeks in the cooler months.  To be quite honest I don't have a lot of darker lipsticks.  I have plenty of practical nudes, summery pinks and dramatic reds, but when it comes to darker hues my collection is sorely lacking.
One of the few that I do own is Pom Pom, a gorgeous berry red by Soap & Glory. I quite like their lip products and I own a small amount now.  The Super Colour Fabulipsticks are so creamy and smooth and they smell rather scrummy too.

2 comments

  1. I love the Soap and Glory makeup range. My favourite product is their Thick and Fast mascara.

    My lips get quick sore in the autumn/winter months, so as boring as this might sound my favourite autumn lip product is good old Vaseline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has been my favourite mascara for the last few months. Actually hated it the first time I tried it and now I use it every day!

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin