All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Saturday 8 March 2014

Elegant Touch Envy Nail Wraps Deckchair Pastels




I've tried a few different brands of nail wraps before and I like the idea of them.  They're quick and easy to apply (once you get the hang of the method) and you can have instant, no hassle mess free nail art, which is especially great for those of us who aren't particularly artistically talented.  I spied a whole bunch of various nail wraps on sale for £1 in Boots a few weeks back and literally grabbed one of each design to try out!

This was my first time using Elegant Touch's Envy Wraps but the application method was the same as other brands I've tried before and so I found it quite easy to get them on my nails.  I loved the design and colours, they could be worn as I have with a different colour on each nail or by using just one wrap as an accent nail.  I had 2 small issues with these.  The sizing of the wraps wasn't so great for me and I struggled to have a correctly sized wrap on each nail sometimes having to opt for a slightly smaller one.  Also they tended to wrinkle up at the edges, as you can see above, which took a little but of work to smooth out after application.

Whilst I did enjoy wearing these the sizing issue was a bit of a let down and, to be honest, for that reason alone I'm glad they only cost £1.

Have you tried any nail wraps?  I'd love to hear which ones you think are good/bad.

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin