All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Annick Goutal Mandragore Eau De Toilette


Another beauty box sample today.  Unfortunately it'll still be a while before I can treat myself to some new products but I do still have quite a few untried goodies in my stash and lots of things I could do with using up.  So yeah, it's probably a good thing really!



I think I may have received this sample of Mandragore Eau De Toilette by Annick Goutal in a Glossybox way back when I first subscribed.  I hadn't heard of Annick Goutal before so it was interesting to try this.  It's a very generous 25ml sample in a beautiful dark red, almost black, glass bottle.  The fragrance is warm, spicy and full bodied and I can smell the bergamot and star anise straight away.  It also has a freshness to it thanks to the peppermint.  I quite like this and it is something I would wear in the evening however I feel that the scent fades too quickly for my liking.  I think it's a gorgeous fragrance but I don't think it's worth £54.00 for 50ml.  You can pick this up from Feel Unique.


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin