All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Saturday 19 January 2013

Pretty Perfect Pastels

Hands up, who's ready for spring?

I'll admit it, I'm loving my Australian summer no matter how hot it gets!  But there is something about the freshness of the British springtime that I just love.  Perhaps it has something to do with bursts of colour starting to appear outside, there's nothing better than seeing those first daffodils poking their heads out of the ground.  For me it also means that summer is getting closer and maybe, just maybe, there will be a break in the grey rainy days and the sun will come out to play! (A girl can hope, right?)

I keep seeing pastels popping up everywhere ready for spring to arrive so I've put together a few of my favourite brands and the pastel shades they have on offer.  These are not all new colours but they definitely scream spring to me!




I have a few Butter London polishes and they all have a fantastic formula and apply superbly.  To most people they might seem pricey but they are more than worth the price tag, trust me!  Their new Spring '13 collection is packed full of pretty pastels and, as always, have awesomely British names!  I totally need all of these!
These retail at £13 on the Butter London website but I have picked them up at £11 in the past (I think in Debenhams??)


I don't often go for frosted finishes like China Glaze's Jetstream but it's the perfect way to make a girly polish even more girly!  I think it's also a nice change as most of the pastels I see have a creme finish.


I love these two Leighton Denny's and think the two colours would be a perfect manicure match!  I have issues with Leighton Denny polishes in that I just don't get on with some of them.  I find some too thin and difficult to apply.  Quite annoying since I absolutely love the colours and can't help myself from buying them  ;)


I rarely remember to look in Top Shop for make up yet I've read on so many blogs how ace it is.  I'm lusting hard for Celestial and Milkshake right now, so pretty!  At just £5 I think these are a bargain!


Will you be wearing pastels this spring?


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin