All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Sunday 25 November 2012

My Insta-Week #1

I've finally got with the times and for the last month or so have been sharing some of my daily snapshots on Instagram.  I must add that this is much to my boyfriends despair as I now spend even more time taking photos of, what he sees as, random things.  Apparently I spend too much time taking photographs, lol!
Quite a few blogs that I follow have been doing weekly posts about their Instagram highlights and I thought it was a cute idea, so I thought I would give it a go too.  Enjoy  :)

       

Lots of work.  Just 2 of my current jobs, housekeeping and data entry!


Adelaide flashback.  
Broken sat nav, navigating to the Hinze Dam the old fashioned way.


Beach outfit.  Current fave lippy


Nobby Beach at Miami.  A bearded dragon.


Jellyfish season.  
Delish treats from the Asian supermarket.


Cheap Tuesday at Eagle Boys!  My fave super supremo and a triple choc desert thingie (yes, that is it's actual name!).
Seagull.


Warm weather makes me want to eat salad constantly!
Watching kite surfers.



If you feel like following me on Instagram you are more than welcome  ;)  

Jen
xoxo

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin