All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Sunday 25 November 2012

Looking for next years Calendar?

This is a project I've been working on for a few weeks and I'm super excited about it!
I've been busy picking out my favourite shots from our last 6 months in Australia (wow has it been that long already??) to create a pretty awesome calendar!  

It features great shots such as the iconic Ayers Rock and Sydney Harbour Bridge, a baby koala and, my personal favourite, a moody shot of Rainbow Bay the day after a recent super cell storm.  You can preview all 13 photographs before you purchase but here are a couple of my favourites.






It is available to purchase from Lulu.com and costs $24.99 with all of the proceeds helping me to publish my book about our Australian adventure!

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin