All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Sunday 8 January 2012

December Beauty Boxes

December has been a very busy month but also a great month for those of us who are signed up to beauty boxes.  I have 4 fantastic boxes to share with those of you aren't yet signed up to any of these great services.

Feel Unique

This was my first box from Feel Unique.  Being the cheapest (just about at £9.95) it was interesting to see how it compared to the others.
The box is a sleek black 'drawer' type with a pull out section and shiny metallic pink writing on the top.

December contents:



Overall a great first impression.  I adore Nails Inc and already have a good little collection.  I didn't have Oxford Circus so I'm happy to add this 4ml bottle.  
The highlight of the box has been the Figs & Rouge balm.  It smells amazing, slicks on easily and leaves lips smooth and soft.  It's a complete joy to use and it works on any dry skin, especially dry tender noses if you have a cold.  I highly recommend grabbing this one!


Carmine

No photos of this one since I received it very late in the month and have been too busy at work.

December contents:


Not as strong as previous boxes in my opinion but still includes some great products.  My personal favourite was the Blingtone shadow.  I loved the colour that I received and the glitter gives it a very glamorous finish.

GlossyBox



December contents:


Not a bad box at all.  Both the Mascara and foaming shower gel are full size which is great as they are both my personal favourites from the box.  
The mascara applies very well, dries super fast and doesn't clump or flake.  It appears to curl the lashes too.  I love this product!  I'm almost certain that this will replace my usual mascaras despite the price tag.
The foaming shower gel in my box is 'T'ai Chi', a lovely fresh white lotus and green tea scent.  The gel instantly turns to a thick, creamy foam as you rub it over your skin.



Jolie Box (Boudoir Prive)


December contents:


My favourite box of the month!  I was so pleased with this, especially as the previous box left me feeling a little disappointed.  The tea was a fantastic addition.  What better way to relax than with a cup of tea? Detox is a zesty citrus flavoured tea containing green tea and lemongrass.

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin