All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Tuesday 6 December 2011

GlossyBox October/November

I'm so behind on my reviews of these boxes.  I forget how busy it gets at work during this time of year and how much energy it uses up!  It's probably the most important time of year for me to remember to pamper myself with a bit of 'me time' and these boxes really do give me a great excuse for regular sessions.

Octobers contents:








And here is Novembers.  Both have been fabulous boxes and i've used almost everything in them.  I'll post up some more in depth reviews throughout the next week or two.

November contents:



There were a lot of variations in Novembers box.  Did you receive different products to the ones here?  What did you think of them?

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin