All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Saturday 19 November 2011

Flo Atomiser

Back in August I went on Holiday to the beautiful Peniscola in Spain.  We flew back home from Barcelona and wow what a beautiful place that is!  Unfortunately we didn't get the opportunity to take a look around as we got lost trying to find the car hire place but we did stop off for lunch by the beach.  I've never been to a place like it with the city spreading right up to the beach.  I enjoyed some delicious breaded monkfish and a strawberry soy milkshake.  Yum!

I hate having to wait around in airports so a stroll around the shops is a must.  It's such a shame that most of the prices aren't that different to the ones here in the UK now and you have to look out for the odd % off deals instead.  Well I found myself a cracker!  I managed to pick up a 100ml bottle of DKNY Red Delicious.  I can't now remember how much it was but I knew it was cheaper than I'd seen the 50ml bottles on the high street.  A great deal, yes??

I love most DKNY fragrances with Be Delicious and Red Delicious right up there at the top, so it was an absolute disappointment a few weeks later when I excitedly opened up the box to find out... it didn't work!!  All of a sudden it wasn't such a great bargain.  After playing around with it and managing to get a couple of dribbles from the bottle it got tossed to one side until I figured out a way to fix it.

I'd put my frustrating find completely out of my head until a few days ago.  I popped out on my lunch to pick up a new bottle of perfume and saw sitting next to the fragrance cabinet a handful of Flo atomisers.  This had to be the answer, right?


There are 3 colours to choose from.  Pink, silver and the one I picked which was black.  It comes in stylish black packaging.


On the back of the box are instructions with some handy pictures and as you can see right at the bottom it's flight friendly.  Great for those who travel a lot.


I didn't think to take pictures of the parts before I filled it but there's a picture of all 3 sections on the side of the box.


And here she is.  Nice and compact but big enough to hold a decent amount of perfume (around 55 sprays they claim).  The black one has a glossy finish to it whereas the other two colours looked like they had a satin, brushed metal finish.  The casing is aluminium with a glass bottle inside.  It's lightweight and feels sturdy and strong.


I think this is a fabulous product and well worth the £9.99 price tag.  Not only useful if you are unfortunate enough to pick up a faulty bottle from the airport like I did, but also making it easier to carry around your perfume for a quick spritz throughout the day or night.  It's stylish to look at and is around the same size as a lipstick making it very handbag/pocket friendly.
These are so great for me as I often travel to my boyfriends place on the train and end up having to take a full bottle of perfume with me.  It's very easy to fill, you can spray or pour your perfume in.  It also feels very secure so I don't think there will be any issues with leakage.
  Another one of these is definitely on my shopping list!

So here's the dodgy bottle after I'd managed to pry it apart. Can you see the offending part?


Here's a closer pic of it.  Looks like the tube got caught when the cap was being put on  :(


All squished and mangled  :(


You can take a look at a short promo video which demonstrates how to use the Flo Atomiser here.
I picked up mine from Boots for £9.99

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin