All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Monday 24 October 2016

MANI MONDAY: NUDES






Normally I go crazy for bright colours and intricate patterns.  If I see a new glitter, effect or technique then I can't wait to try it out and when I come to infill my own nails I take the opportunity to pick out the 5 I'm most excited to try and do a different one on each nail.  So more often than not I end up with a completely different, yet complementing, design on each finger.  Not all of my clients however have such bold preferences, or are able to through their jobs or lifestyle.  That's where this gorgeous acrylic from Young Nails comes in.  Their Blush Cover Powder is really flattering and has an absolutely gorgeous subtle shimmer.  I always recommend this to clients who ask for nudes and they are always amazed by the finished look and become as hooked on it as I am!



Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin