All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Friday 27 September 2013

Graze


Graze boxes are far from being a new thing and I've been wanting to try them for a long time now.  I finally got round to ordering my first one when I came across a code that gave me 2 free boxes.  If you're not familiar with Graze they are a company that post out boxes of healthy treats and snacks.  You can set up a subscription for one box a fortnight, one a week or two a week depending on how often you want to receive them.  There are loads of different snacks to choose from including nuts and seeds, dried fruit, popcorn and even cheeky slices of cake and flapjack.








So far I've had 3 boxes and I've enjoyed almost everything that I have been sent.  My favourite so far has been the Korai Chutney which is a spiced tomato relish dip with baked curry bites and is absolutely scrummy!  Everything I've had so far has been bursting with flavour.  I'm making a big effort in recent weeks to be more health concious when choosing what snacks I eat and these boxes have been a really big help.

Pictured above is my second box in which I received:

Scrumptious Blueberry Swirl - blueberry yoghurt raisins, raspberry infused cranberries and blackcurrants.
Applewood Smoked Beef Jerky.
Herby Bread Basket - mini garlic croutons, mini basil breadsticks and oregano rice crackers.
Summer Berry Compote - berry compote with wholemeal shortbread dippers.

Have you tried Graze yet? What are your thoughts?

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin