All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Review: Taaj Eau Micellaire De L'Himalaya



This has got to be one of my favourite products ever and I know I've featured this in a few other posts on my blog before but it's such a star product that I wanted to give it a full post to itself.

Taaj Himalaya Micellar Water is a make up remover which can be used on the face and eyes and has been designed for use on sensitive skin.  It contains anti-oxidants to leave the skin soothed, calm and revitalised and will not only clean the skin but tone it too.  The extracts of chamomile, rosemary and green tea are said to calm the spirit and improve resistance to stress.


I love this product to bits and I will find it very hard to ever trade this in for a different make up remover.  I have super sensitive skin and I use this as a general cleanser on my face, even if I haven't been wearing any make up.  It copes so well removing eye make up, even waterproof mascara, and it feels extremely gentle around my eyes with no stinging at all.

For me to remove my make up, which is rarely very heavy, it takes 4 cotton wool pads moistened with a few drops each.  A quick swipe over each eye and then the remaining pads over my face makes  this a quick and effective cleansing routine.  It's quite amazing to see how much it has removed from your face after one wipe!  It leaves my face feeling incredibly clean, fresh and soft and is definitely a 'feel good' product!

It is scented, which some people might not like, but I find it a very pleasant and refreshing smell and not at all overpowering.  You can certainly smell the wonderful herbaceous scent of the rosemary in this with a hint of green tea, which I absolutely love.

It is available in a 500ml bottle for just £16 which I think is an excellent price.  I received a 100ml bottle in my Feb '12 Jolie Box and it literally lasted months as you really don't need to use that much each time you cleanse.  I can't recommend this enough!  It is great for those of us with sensitive skin but you can use this on any skin type.


Have you tried this or any other micellar water products?

3 comments

  1. I have the Bioderma sensibio h20. it is incredible, but this one looks amazing. Where can I get it?

    My Blog here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog checkout my blog at
    http://definingwords.blogspot.com/2012/10/words-of-encouragement-for-friend.html
    don't be shy to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin