All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Wednesday 16 January 2013

10 Things I'd Buy In The Illamasqua Sale

I am very sorry to say that I'm not a proud owner of any Illamasqua products so far  :(  I have tried their perfume Freak, which I absolutely loved and plan to buy in the future, but haven't had the pleasure of trying their cosmetics.  I've been lusting after their products for so long, particularly their nail polishes which I've heard such good things about.

They currently have a sale on their website with a ton of absolute bargains, many of which are priced at just £5!  Unfortunately for me I don't have the money to take advantage right now but here is my wishlist of things I'd be tempted to put in my shopping cart!

As always click on the links to take you through to the webpage  ;)



  1. Precision Ink in Havoc  -  £17.00 reduced to £5.00
  2. Liquid Metal Palette  -  £34.00 reduced to £20.00
  3. Pure Pigment in Incite  -  £15.50 reduced to £5.00
  4. Nail Varnish in Untold  -  £13.50 reduced to £5.00
  5. Sheer Lipgloss in Divine  -  £14.00 reduced to £5.00
  6. Pure Pigment in Zeitgeist  -  £15.50 reduced to £5.00
  7. Art Of Darkness Liquid Metal Palette  -  £34.00 reduced to £10.00
  8. Nail Varnish in Alarm  -  £13.50 reduced to £5.00
  9. Powder Eye Shadow in Burst  -  £15.50 reduced to £5.00
  10. Nail Varnish in Obsess  -  £13.50 reduced to £5.00

As you can see, most of my picks are just £5.00 and are much lower than the original prices!  Also if you spend over £35 your new goodies will be delivered for free.

Have you / will you be taking advantage of any of these awesome bargains?  What Illamasqua products do you swear by?


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin