All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Monday 10 December 2012

My Insta Week

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4362961/?claim=mtzgyrvwjht">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
I wanted to post this yesterday but we ran out of internet  :(  Hate this pre pay mobile broadband but needs must to stay in touch with the rest of the world!  Here's what I got up to on Instagram last week...


Getting hot!  It actually reached 36 degrees that day.
Followed by a thunderstorm which reminded me of the movie Ted.


Flashing back to Port Germein one of my favourite places in Australia.  This is the old lighthouse and the view from the end of the jetty (apparently the longest wooden jetty in South Australia).


Made a delicious bacon, onion, carrot and courgette frittata.
Snacks from the Asian supermarket.  Green tea Pocky and Lychee flavoured aloe vera drink.  Yummy! 


 The final weekend of clean up after Schoolies (Aussie high school graduation).  This shows half of the alchohol they left in the apartments we clean!
Aussie Strongbow looks so classy and tastes better too.
 
My two entries in the Australiagram postcard competition.  Don't think I'll win but fingers crossed anyway  :)


More flashbacks.  Coober Pedy, an opal mining town in the north of South Australia.
A koala at Wildlife Sydney.


Taking a well earned ice lolly break at work on a hot day.
Remembering how beautiful Sydney sunsets are with a photo of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, my fave Aussie landmark!


That's all for this week.  If you'd like to follow me on Instagram my username is baroqueandrollbeauty.

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin