All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Friday 21 December 2012

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Crystal Lipstick Watermelon Fizz

This lipstick is a little piece of luxury for my lips.  It's a bright pinkish red with pretty golden flecks and the consistency is wonderfully creamy.  I love how it makes my lips feel moisturised.  On application the colour is sheer but bright and glossy, a perfect colour for summer.  This is my one and only Estee Lauder lippy so far but I love the texture of it so much I'd definitely try more.  The gold packaging is so glam it looks fab in my make up bag and the lipstick itself has a layer of shimmery gold on it.








This was given to me a while ago by a family member so I don't know how much it was and I believe it's no longer available  :(

2 comments

  1. hey.. you look very pretty..!!!
    and
    Would you like to follow me ?
    will do the same..

    I Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) And thank you for checking out my blog. Love finding new blogs so I'll certainly have a peek at yours.

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin